If you’re interested in working at Cool Moose Cafe, please click here.
• All applicants must be available to work EVERY Saturday, Sunday and Holiday.
• All employees must be available to work from 6:30 am to 4:00 pm.
• All employees are required to have neat, well-kept hair.
• Full time applicants must consider Cool Moose as their primary place of employment.
FRONT OF HOUSE POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• Server: Minimum two years’ Server experience in fast-casual dining. Fast and accurate on point-of-sale order entry is expected. Experience in a breakfast restaurant is preferred.
• Host/Hostess: Host/Hostess experience in fast casual dining is preferred. Must be outgoing and excel in a busy frantic environment.
• Line Assistant: Experience in fast casual dining is preferred. Must have excellent communication skills, ability to take direction and assist co-workers.
• Busser: Must be able to work quickly and take direction and assist co-workers. Bussers must be able to lift up to 40 pounds.
BACK OF HOUSE POSITION REQUIREMENTS
• Cook: Minimum two years experience in fast-casual dining. Experience on flattop griddle or breakfast meal preparation is preferred. Cooks must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Dishwasher: Must be able to work quickly and assist co-workers. Dishwashers must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Potential applicants must meet ALL individual requirements, and the requirements of at least one position to be considered for employment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: “Will someone contact me concerning my application?”
A: Although we wish to contact every applicant, the large number of applications prohibits us from doing so.
Q: “How often are applications reviewed?”
A: Applications are reviewed based on need, as positions open in the restaurants.
Q: “How do I find out if there are any positions available?
A Employment applications are reviewed by the restaurant management teams as positions open.